Brunswick Fine Wines & Spirits’ UK Storage is located in Vine international – part of the Liv-ex Group at London City Bond (Tilbury).
Bonded Warehouse delivery address:
Vine International a/c VININT
c/o London City Bond
29 – 30 Berths
Tilbury Docks, Tilbury
Essex, RM18 7EH
Warehouse ID number
Private Storage Account
The advantage of storing your wines in a private storage account with Brunswick is knowing that your investment is being kept safe in a temperature and humidity controlled facility. This state of the art environment is specifically designed for storing wine and spirits and your portfolio is kept securely managed by a dedicated team of specialists.
Consolidate all your wines in our storage facility with the following features:
– Cellar management
– Consolidated statement of holdings
– Management of investment cellar
Storing wines and spirits in the correct environment and at optimum conditions is crucial for its development and future quality. This is particularly true for investment grade wine.
– Warehouse run by experienced and dedicated team – built specifically for fine wine and spirits.
– Condition reporting available on all transfers including high resolution photography (additional charge).
– Unique identification (UID) number by both Vine and by Brunswick, assigning ownership and assuring traceability.
– Perfect conditions maintained by humidity and temperature sensors, monitored every 30 minutes.
– All products insured to full replacement value.
Charges will be levied in advance on a pro-rata basis when wines are transferred into your private storage account. The minimum charge is 1 year. You will then be invoiced on an annual basis in April.
Charges from 1st July 2018
|Annual Cellarage and Insurance Charge (exc. VAT)|
|12 bottle case (GBP)||≤ 6 bottle case (GBP)|
For wine and spirits bought from elsewhere there is a GBP 3.00 handling charge per unit and GBP 10.00 re-pack charge if required.